Thursday, 24 July 2014

Announcing BWW # 140

                                        new bww logo

The day has finally come. I am hosting an event for the first time on my blog. For this reason and many others, BWW will always be special.

Black and White Wednesdays is one of the first events that I participated in. It is still one of the few that I keenly follow and take part in.

Food Photography has always interested me. I always thought that the different colors in a dish is what makes the food picture appealing. Then I came across the BWW event and my perception about food changed.To strip food of color and still make it look so good is what makes this event stand out.

I am glad Susan came up with such an event and many thanks to Cinzia for keeping it going.


The above picture is my entry for this week's BWW hosted here by me.

The rules for the participation can be found here.

I will be accepting entries till 30th July 12 Noon New York time.You can mail your entries to fortheloveoffoood@gmail.com with Black & White Wednesday in the title of your email. Please include your photograph with title, your name, blog name & URL of the post carrying the photograph.

Last week's gallery can be found here.

BWW will go on a Summer Break after week #140 and resume on 3rd September. Looking forward to see all your lovely pictures.